Back by popular demand!
Join us at the Academy for this figure modelling class, taught by Zoe Hopkinson from Zoe’s Fancy Cakes. In the class, you will learn how to model two basic figures, one sitting and one standing. Zoe will guide you through the process of making the models, from start to finish and teach you how to achieve correct proportions. You will then be taught how to create simple facial features and create facial expressions, a very useful skill.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
All equipment, materials, a cake box and an apron!
Lunch, refreshments and afternoon tea.
Helpful academy staff, should you require assistance.
IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR ME?
This course is suitable for beginners.
ALL attendees must be 18 years old, or over.
Not for you? Browse our other courses HERE.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to make two models using modelling paste.
- How to create a model that is standing.
- How to create a model that is sitting.
- How to make characters with correct proportions.
- How to create simple facial features.
- How to create facial expressions on the models.