10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: 13/07/17 until 30/07/17
Our very own Emma Chamberlain is here at our Academy to teach a one-day class where you will learn how to create 3 cute novelty models. They’re perfect to top a variety of celebration cakes for all occasions. The class will give you a real foundation in modelling, covering various areas such as different structural methods, facial expressions, using modelling tools and more! The models will be created on an 8″ cake board so you can take them home easily.
Throughout the day Emma will impart invaluable hints and tips accumulated across many years of experience in the sugarcraft industry. Our Academy staff will also be on hand to provide guidance and assistance should you require it. At the end of the session, we will provide you with a cake box so that you can take your cake creation home with you. Please note, some creations that are made using real cake bases will be heavier than those created using a polystyrene dummy so please take this into consideration when making your travel arrangements.
There’s no hassle when you book onto a Renshaw Academy course as everything you need for the day is included. We’ll provide all of your materials, equipment, food and drink so all you have to do is arrive and decorate!
Not for you? Browse our other courses here.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- An in-depth understanding of different structural methods to give your figures posture and shape.
- How to adapt sugar paste into modelling paste.
- Understanding different shapes, sizes and achieving the correct proportions.
- How to develop your eye for detail with easy to use tricks of the trade to add real finesse to your creations.
- How to create and model beginners facial expressions.
- How to use modelling tools.
Is it suitable for me?
Beginners Modelling Class
8th Sep 2017 09:30 - 17:00
Real Good Food Development Centre
61 Stephenson Way
Wavertree Technology Park