Emma Jayne from Emma Jaynes Cake Design returns to the Academy to create this beautiful Bunny design, ideal for birthdays, baby showers or christenings. You will learn a variety of skills including how to model a cute knitted bunny topper and decorative buttons. You will also make a distinctive name plaque, to give your design that personal touch. In the class, you will be using a range of NEW Renshaw products and Rainbow Dust colours.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
All equipment, materials, a cake box and an apron!
Lunch, refreshments and afternoon tea.
Helpful academy staff, should you require assistance.
IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR ME?
This course has an intermediate skill level.
ALL attendees must be 18 years old, or over.
Not for you? Browse our other courses HERE.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to cover a dummy base.
- How to create a knit effect in sugar paste for the bunny.
- How to model the bunny and bunny features.
- How to create a name plaque.
- How to airbrush and dust to create decorative effects.
- How to mould and create various decorative buttons.
2nd Jun 2018 09:00 - 18:00
Real Good Food Development Centre
61 Stephenson Way
Wavertree Technology Park