BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
Award-winning Emma Jayne from Emma Jayne Cake Design returns to the Renshaw Academy with this repeat exclusive 1-day class, based on the ever-popular French Bulldog course. In this class, you will model the head and paws of the French Bulldog and create a cosy doggy blanket. Improve your modelling and hand painting skills as well as learning how to create a realistic wood effect board.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
All equipment, materials, a cake box and an apron!
Lunch, refreshments and afternoon tea.
Helpful academy staff, should you require assistance.
IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR ME?
This course is suitable for intermediates.
ALL attendees must be 18 years old, or over.
Not for you? Browse our other courses HERE.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to cover a cake board and create a realistic wood effect.
- How to sculpt with Rice Krispie treats to make the French Bulldog head.
- How to master animal face sculpting using both modelling paste and sugar paste.
- How to hand paint to create stunning facial details to really bring the French Bulldog face to life.
- How to create a 'doggy' blanket and place over the model.