10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: 25/08/17 until 08/09/17
The award winning Emma Jayne from Emma Jayne Cake Design is here at our Academy to teach a two-day course where you will learn how to create this stunning French Bulldog and Boot cake. The course will help you improve your sculpting, moulding and hand painting skills as well as teach you how to cover your cake board with a realistic woodgrain effect.
Throughout the day Emma will impart invaluable hints and tips accumulated across many years of experience in the sugarcraft industry. Our Academy staff will also be on hand to provide guidance and assistance should you require it. At the end of the session, we will provide you with a cake box so that you can take your cake creation home with you. Please note, some creations that are made using real cake bases will be heavier than those created using a polystyrene dummy so please take this into consideration when making your travel arrangements.
Just like all Renshaw Academy classes, EVERYTHING you need for the day is included in the price. All your food, drink and materials needed for the duration of this class are provided for you. All you do is simply book and turn up. We do the rest!
Not for you? Have a browse at our other courses here.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to cover a cake board and create a woodgrain effect with realistic shading and finish.
- How to sculpt with Rice Krispy Treats.
- Master animal face sculpting with modelling paste and sugar paste.
- How to hand paint facial details to bring the bulldog's face to life.
- How to create a leather effect boot using silicone moulds.
- How to use textured effects to create fleece blankets.
Is it suitable for me?
This course is suitable for Intermediates.