We will encompass both expert cake decorators and enthusiastic hobbyists and teach both traditional and contemporary methods.
- Custom built marble top work benches fully powered to enable kitchen appliance use at your workspace.
- Stylish and innovative Neff Slide&Hide® ovens and sleek built-in Neff 4 zone induction hobs.
- Top of the range KitchenAid Artisan stand mixers, brushed stainless steel sinks with granite splashbacks.
- State of the art Full HD roof mounted camera with 360 degree range for filming during classes.
- 32” Samsung LED Smart TVs mounted from the ceiling to enable unrestricted viewing of the class content.
- The latest digital technology to allow live streaming of classes and courses around the world.
- Sugarcraft experts from around the world will teach in the Renshaw Academy.
- Spacious and flexible demonstration areas for the tutors and their attendees.
- With over 1,300 square feet of space, teaching large groups is easily achieved.
- Our tutors will offer hints and tips so individuals can really develop their skills.
- The vibrant reception area is the perfect place to meet and greet fellow classmates.
Exit the M6 at Junction 21A onto the M62 westbound towards Liverpool.
Continue to the end of the M62 which becomes the A5080 (Bowering Park Rd) and follow the signs for City Centre (A5080). After half a mile turn left at the traffic lights onto Rathbone Rd (B5179).
Take the 2nd exit at the roundabout onto Wavertree Avenue and after 150 yards turn left into Stephenson Way. Proceed straight across both roundabouts and the Renshaw Academy is the first building on your left.
From the airport
Liverpool John Lennon Airport – there is a taxi stand outside the arrivals hall and the journey will cost approximately £20. For public transport alternatives please visit the Liverpool Airport website.
Manchester Airport – Northern Rail operates a direct train service to the Wavertree Technology Park station every hour. Alternatively, TransPeninne Express trains run every 10 minutes to Manchester Piccadilly where connections can be made to Liverpool Lime Street. From Lime Street catch any eastbound train that stops at Wavertree Technology Park.
From the train station
From the Rathbone Rd exit turn right and walk approx. 200 yards until you see a turnstile located in the long brick wall. Proceed through this, turn right at the roundabout and the Renshaw Academy is the first building on your left.
From the Wavertree Avenue exit turn left at the top of the ramp, take your first left onto Stephenson Way, proceed straight across both roundabouts and the Renshaw Academy is the first building on your left.